Deploy and scale Microservices application on Kubernetes and Docker.
Deploy, automate, and maintain web-scale infrastructure with leading public cloud vendors such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
Take charge of DevOps activities for CI/CD with the latest tech stacks.
(AWS/Azure/Google) in the capacity of developer or architect
Devise multi-region technical solutions, with the possibility of onsite assignments
Join a young and vibrant team, work in a geeky and fun environment
● Use programming/scripting in your day-to-day work
● Have shell experience - for example PowerShell on Window or BASH on Unix
● Use a Version Control System, preferably git
● Configuration management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
● The CLI/SDK/API of at least one public cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS)
● Scalability, HA and troubleshooting of web-scale applications
● Infrastructure-As-Code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation
● CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
● Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
● DBs: Cassandra, SQL, NewSQL, ELK, MongoDB or other NoSQL systems